Friday, October 22, 2010

Inauguration

Out of a misguided sense of both my own personal worth and the overall interest that the outside world would have in my twisted miscreations and aimless musings, I have establish an "internet web log", or "bog".  On this bog I will probably be posting the following:
  • Uh
  • I dunno
  • Short stories
  • Articles
  • Miscellaneous scraps of stuff I write
  • Some pages from a webcomic I'd like to get off the ground but haven't worked on enough to justify getting an actual website for
  • Random sketchin's and scribblin's
  • Information about things that I think are cool but everybody else probably thinks aren't
  • Boxes; all shapes, all sizes, from cardboard to plywood.  All kinds of boxes.
  • Biology stuff, politics stuff (maybe?), movie stuff, TV stuff, internet stuff
  • Hopefully not anything composed in a fit of rage or depression but hey I can't make any promises dawg
  • Bulleted lists of stuff I intend to post on my bolg
Other than that I'm not sure what else I would post, seeing as how that list probably encompasses everything anyone could ever post about anything.  I hold no illusions about my prospects concerning internet Big Dollar Money, but hey maybe the Google ads will help bring in some scratch.

Also hello to anyone who knows me in any real world capacity and reads this.  You are a good friend for bothering to suss out my incomprehensible meanings through this internet cyber journal.  Cyblog.  Journointerlob.

I think that perhaps my penchant for portmanteau (penchantereau) is bordering on the pathological (pathologortmantereau).

No comments:

Post a Comment