Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Assassination of Archduke Ferdinand

So far this bolgus has been all words words words words, usually concerning one of the vast multitude of things that make me angry.  I promise, I'm really not an entirely bitter crank.  So I figured I would post some visual stuff that your eyebolus can look at and get happy about.

This project was my final for Advanced Storyboarding class while I was still attending the Art Institute of Portland, and is one of the (very) few pieces from that dismal period in that dreadful school which I am proud of.  I was definitely inspired somewhat by both the bizarrely hilarious tale of the opening shot of World War I, and the extremely awesome history comics of Kate Beaton which I had only recently stumbled upon. 

I definitely intend to post more arts stuff on here, seeing as how I am ostensibly an artist as well as all the other pretensions I hold about myself, so let me know what you think.








































1 comment:

  1. I wonder how many kids would enjoy history more if it was taught this way? It's history, it doesn't have to be so serious all the time.

    ReplyDelete