Sunday, November 14, 2010

Uncanny Valley

As a rule, I don't draw fan art.  It's not that I feel it's beneath me, because I'm not a douche, but because I generally have enough of my own ideas to commit to paper that I don't usually worry about other people's.  But sometimes a work is so awe-inspiring and a character so compelling that even my spirits are uplifted and my heartstrings plucked to generate the exact tune which causes me to put pencil to paper.  Please, click to follow after the break, and share in the wonder and majesty.


. . .




LIL' CAL

Edit: Meant to add this originally, but got caught up in the scanning finaglements and forgot.  If anyone, for whatever reason, feels like using this preposterous doodad anywhere else, then I say go for it.  I'm not vain or naive enough to demand that I be asked permission first, but I think it would be cool if you let me know what you did with it, so's I could feel like an awesome guy who has had a hand in something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment